ME

ME
Beautiful picture taken by my friend during sunset.

Warning:

This blog contains U/A content.So THINK before you read.If u think that any content is this blog is cheap,it means that you are CHEAP.So raise your standard before you read the blog!!!

My Wishes or Dreams or what ever you call....


1.My first wish is to have unlimited number of wishes !!!!

2.To join the armed forces...!!



Be the part of it and be proud to be an INDIAN!!!!


3.To have a mini zoo of my own
(elephants,horses,bears,cows,dogs,cats,white mice,sheep,lions,tigers,birds,monkeys...etc many more)!!





Help them and care them!!!


4.To own a S U V,like HUMMER!!


5.To own a super chopper bike!!


6.The whole world should be kind to animals and never kill any,ANY!!!


7.Own an N G O which helps the animals in need,like CUPA!!!

8.Get a girl with the same character of mine and marry her!!!

9.I should never loose any of my friends till my end!!!




10.I wanna die before the age of 70!!!

11.Climb the Mount Everest!!!


12.To have a farm house in between a forest,with protection!!


This should be in India!!

13.Visit all the adventures places in the world!!


14.I want everyone to be kind to animals and stop eating them!!!



15.To learn to ride an horse!!


16.To become a pro in martial arts with sword and a nan chaku as my weapons,become a street fighter!!!



17.I want to die on my birthday itself!!

I don't think that all my wishes will be full filled,but I urge you people to be kind to ANIMALS,please,do what ever u can for that matter!!!Also I wish that you people don't go abroad after your professional course,stay in INDIA and serve your home Country!!!With your help my wishes will be full filled.



1 comment:

  1. these are not de dreans wic suddemly popped up my mind i wrote dem down here...
    i wanted to do n become all this from long back...
    these dreams are frm my childhood!!!

    luv
    Preran!

    ReplyDelete